Who can KILL THE BEAT and Win Season 1
Who can kill the beat and win (contest) is an open competition where any good artist can easily enroll by downloading the free beat attached with this article, visit a recording studio of choice and record on the beat. The recorded demo should be forwarded to email: email@example.com and the coordinators will have to download all the collected songs for review at the expiration of the deadline. The best out of the whole submitted demos will be featured FREE of charge in DJ NWABAKALIKI MIXTAPE distributed nationwide (N50,000 worth of promo).
- Submission starts from Saturday 15th March 2018 to end on Friday 30th March 2018.
- Songs submitted after the deadline shall be overlooked.
- Song must be in MP3 format and not more than 8MB file size.
- Song lyrics must be “radio edit”. No adult content.
- Song can be delivered in any language of choice. If you introduce any other language apart from Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, English and Pigeon English, you are expected to attach a transcript in your mail.
- A well mastered song is a bonus.
- Specify your Location, Stage Name, Song Title, Phone Number and Facebook Handle in the email you will be sending in.
- All songs must be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org
- A credit to the producer (Badman on the beat) is a plus mark.
- Winner of this season cannot participate in the next two (2) seasons.
This is a free beat produced by Xschemer (Badman on the Beat). This project is powered by Dj Nwabakaliki Entertainment in collaboration with Badman on the Beat.
Follow @its_xsld on tweeter
www.facebook.com/xslsdofficial on facebook